Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


If your registration has been lapsed for more than 60 days, you must:

  1. Ensure that you meet the Quality Assurance program requirements for continuing education and continuous practice.
  2. Complete and submit the appropriate application below:
    Application Package for Reinstatement of Lapsed Registration - Full, Specialist,   
         Academic, Non-Practising
    Application Package for Reinstatement of Lapsed Registration - Limited

  3. Pay the applicable reinstatement and registration fees.

Application for Transfer

If you are a dentist who holds current registration with CDSBC and wishes to transfer to another class of registration, all registration requirements of the requested registration class must be met and confirmed by supporting documentation. Quality Assurance requirements (continuing education and continuous practice) must be met, if applicable.  

If you are unsure whether you meet these requirements, you may contact our Registration Department staff at

Application Package for Transfer


If you are retiring as a dentist, you need to follow steps to properly inform your patients and CDSBC of your retirement. Read the next steps for retiring/resigning dentists >>

Dentists who plan to retire must complete the retirement/resignation form and email it to

Retirement/Resignation from the College of Dental Surgeons of BC  form