Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Dentists Coming from Another Province

All Canadian jurisdictions require a completed Certificate of Standing from each regulatory body in each jurisdiction the dentist has ever been registered/licensed. 

If you are applying for registration and you are or have ever been registered/licensed for the practice of dentistry or another health profession in another Canadian jurisdiction, you are required to request a Certificate of Standing be completed by those other regulatory bodies and sent directly to CDSBC. The Certificate of Standing must be dated within one month of the date your application is received by CDSBC. 

You will find the application forms in the Dentist Registration Requirements and Forms section.