Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​Dentists Going to Another Province

All Canadian jurisdictions require a completed Certificate of Standing from each regulatory body in each jurisdiction the dentist has ever been registered/licensed.

If you are applying for registration/license in another Province or Territory you will need a Certificate of Standing completed by CDSBC staff to be sent to the receiving jurisdiction.

To request a Certificate of Standing, please complete and submit the Certificate of Standing - Consent for Release of Information Form (PDF) along with the C$75​ administrative fee. You may submit your completed form and payment by email or mail.

Please allow up to 10 business days for processing.

Note: we send your Certificate of Standing directly to the regulatory/licensing body on your behalf.