Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​Change my Contact Information​

As a registrant, you must notify CDSBC of any change of name, email, address or other contact information.

You can update your address, phone number, email address or any other contact information online by logging into your account.

Name change

If you've changed your name, please submit your name change request in writing, along with a copy of your legal name document or marriage certificate, to the College
by mail or email.

Please allow up to 3 business days for the changes to appear on your profile.