Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Change my Contact Information​

If you are a dental therapist and have recently moved or changed any of your contact information, you must inform CDSBC.

You can update your address, phone number, email address, or any other contact information online by logging into your account.

Name change

If you've changed your name, please submit your name change request in writing, along with a copy of your legal name document or marriage certificate, to the College by mail or email.

Please allow up to 3 business days for the changes to appear on your profile.