Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​CDA Going to Another Province

Contact the regulatory/licensing body in the province you are going to as you may need a Letter of Standing from CDSBC.

To request a Letter of Standing, please complete and submit the CDA Consent for Release of Information Form (PDF) along with the C$25 administrative fee. You may submit your completed form and payment by email or mail to registration.

Please allow 10 business days for processing.

Note that we send your Letter of Standing directly to the regulatory/licensing body on your behalf.