Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​​​CDA Coming from Another Province​

Graduates from dental assisting programs outside of British Columbia with National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) certification may be eligible for CDSBC certification pending an assessment of your credentials.

Please complete and submit the CDA Assessment Application Package (PDF).


If you have questions about applying for assessment, please contact the Registration Department using our online form here.

You can also contact the College by phone at 604-736-3621 (toll free in B.C. 1-800-663-9169).​