Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​​​​​CDA Coming from Another Country​

Graduates of dental assisting programs in the United States and/or internationally-trained dental healthcare professionals who have National Dental Assisting Examining Board (NDAEB) certificate may be eligible for CDSBC certification pending an assessment of your credentials.

Please complete and submit the CDA Assessment Application Package (PDF).


If you have questions about applying for assessment, please contact the Registration Department using our online form here.​ You can also contact the College by phone at 604-736-3621 (toll free in B.C. 1-800-663-9169).