Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
​​​​​Please note that the CDSBC office is temporarily closed in compliance with the direction of Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Minister of Health Adrian Dix for all British Columbians to take action to keep ourselves and our community safe. Our staff are working off-site to provide essential CDSBC services. To reach us, please use our contact form >>

To submit hardcopies of your supporting/notarized documents to CDSBC, please continue to mail to our office address.​

Registration & Renewal

Dentists, dental therapists and certified dental assistants (CDAs) in British Columbia are registered to practise with the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.


• Dentist Registration
• Request for Certificate or Letter of Standing
• Annual Renewal
Dental Therapists

• Dental Therapist Bylaws
• Scope of Practice
• Annual Renewal
Certified Dental Assistants

• CDA Certification
• Request for Letter / Certificate of Standing
• Annual Renewal

Phone: 604-736-3621

Scope of Practice for Dentists and Dental Therapists and the restricted activties for CDAs can be found in the Regulations & Bylaws section